Sunday, May 18, 2014

Just a day

I was able to do a really fabulous makeup today.....unfortunately I have no photos yet. Was for a shoot with one of my most favortist fantasy photographer Russ turner. Theme was *The Raven Queen. So fun! Anywho, I'll post then soon! For now I'll post one that reminded me of some sort of queen look
not too many products used, just sephora brand. I love Sephora because they are good quality while still having fabulous product. I used a liquid eyeliner for the cat eye shape and black shadow for the rest of the eyelid. My lips are a black liner with white eye pencil shaded in the middle. I often will also use eye shadow for color on lips, I'm weird and often use products for other areas. ^3^ well that's it for now. Time for slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment