Friday, May 9, 2014

victorian please

 nothing super fancy about these, just a simple gothic Victorian look. Dramatic eyes and red lips woo! This was when my hair was amazingly long, I'm growing it back out because man was my hair prettiful! Any who. I used sephora Smokey black and white eye shadow, stain red lipstick. III believe my tint of red was a very darkened version of special effects cherry bomb, only because that's my favorites!!!
I know I'm not posting much lately, I have sooooo many pictures and trying to find a job, painting n makeup is busy!! Stay tuned

2 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful, definitely my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Its funny to think of taking these with a self timer, but hey good stuff sometimes comes on a whim ^3^

    ReplyDelete